Brad Hand is a left-handed pitcher for the Major League Baseball team Washington Nationals. He has had a successful career so far, and many fans are curious about his behind-the-scenes life. Here are the top 10 secrets about Brad Hand that you may not know:
1. Brad Hand grew up in Chaska, Minnesota and attended Chaska High School. He was a star athlete, playing both baseball and basketball.
2. Hand was initially drafted by the Florida Marlins in the second round of the 2008 MLB draft.
3. He made his MLB debut with the Marlins on June 7, 2011, but it wasn’t until 2016 that he truly broke out as a dominant reliever.
4. In 2018, Brad Hand was traded to the Cleveland Indians. He quickly became a fan favorite, thanks to his consistent performances on the mound.
5. Hand was named an All-Star in 2017, 2018, and 2019, cementing his status as one of the best relief pitchers in the game.
6. While he may look intimidating on the mound, off the field, Brad Hand is known for his friendly and approachable demeanor.
7. Brad Hand is married to a woman named Morgan. The couple has two children together, a son and a daughter.
8. In addition to baseball, Hand is an avid golfer. He has even participated in the annual Indians Charities Golf Classic.
9. For his off-season workouts, Hand enjoys mixing things up with activities like yoga and cycling.
10. Brad Hand is known for his impressive collection of sneakers. He has been spotted wearing everything from classic Air Jordans to limited edition releases from high-end brands like Balenciaga.