Brad Pitt is one of the most well-known actors in Hollywood, having made a name for himself through his versatile acting skills and good looks. However, there are a number of hidden facts about Pitt that many people might not be aware of. Here are the top 10 secrets about Brad Pitt that will amaze you:
1. Pitt was born in Oklahoma in 1963, and he grew up in Missouri. He attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism and advertising.
2. Pitt began his acting career in the late 1980s, appearing in a number of television shows and movies, including “Dallas” and “Thelma & Louise.” He quickly gained a reputation as a talented actor with a bright future.
3. One of Pitt’s little known secrets is that he suffers from prosopagnosia, or face blindness. This condition makes it difficult for him to recognize faces, including those of his co-stars and friends.
4. Pitt has been married twice, first to Jennifer Aniston and then to Angelina Jolie. He has six children, three of whom are adopted.
5. Pitt is a well-known supporter of a number of charities, including Make It Right, which he founded to help rebuild New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
6. Pitt is also an avid collector of art, with a particular interest in contemporary works. He has a collection that is valued at around $25 million.
7. In addition to his acting career, Pitt has also tried his hand at producing. He co-produced the hit movie “12 Years a Slave,” which won an Academy Award for Best Picture in 2014.
8. Pitt is known for his love of motorcycles, and he has owned several over the years. He even rode a motorcycle in the movie “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.”
9. Pitt is a big fan of architecture, and he has collaborated with architect Frank Gehry on a number of projects, including the design of his own home.
10. Despite his fame and success, Pitt remains down-to-earth and approachable. He is known for his sense of humor and his willingness to help those in need.